Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SAT 's!!!!!!!

Today is a good day kind of, i get out of school early every Wednesday. I was kind of tired when i got out so i went home and got like a 2hrs nap. My last two periods of school my counselor was helping me sign up for the SAT' 's. I am taking them in June, but since i am a junior i am going to take them like twice more. People make such a big deal about them because they are very important. I guess i will start to freak out when i become a senior. I should of taken it all the chances i had this year, it would of made it much easier on myself. My cousin gave me two big prep books from Princeton review and i should start studying them. Hopely i get a very high score on it so i wont have to take them over. I wish i would of took my junior year more serious but my grades are so good it's just that i really didn't put what college i want to go to to thought or the SAT'S. This whole summer i am going to studying for the SAT's and decide what college is best for me but at least i know what i want to do in the future. My counselor was talking about how Harvard could be a good school for me and if i get accepted since i am considered a minority my tuition is free. That is so cool, I need to start believing in myself more because so many people do and thinking of that encourages me to work hard until it hurts and when it hurts work a little more harder!