Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Startiing to blend in!!!


I been in Harlemlive for a month and a half now and I'm started to get use of things. It was hard at first because i wasn't use to doing anything after school unless it was sleeping and chilling with my friends. I am so happy i have gotten the chance to be here it knocked the laziness out of me. I got a chance to try something i always wanted to do which is being a journalist. It helps me get an idea of what i want to take on as a career in life. I went on a PSO once and it was kind of fun i was nervous though but i got the hang of things after a while. It was funny and put thought to my mind by hearing different people responses. I went to interview someone at a organization called Life beat a little while ago and about to start writing my story on them now. That was cool and i learned a lot by doing that. It's like I'm breaking out my shell a little because I'm so use to being to myself, luckily everybody here is friendly and cool which they make me feel more comfortable. And the program started be to try to eat more healthy which started my diet and exercising. I cant wait to i really get on board and start blending in with the Harlemlive crew.