Friday, April 18, 2008

Began of vacation


Today is Friday and it's the beginning of our spring break. The weather outside is nice but a little to hot for me, it's giving me a headache or maybe cause i need to eat. That's why I'm just staying for at least 2 hours for i could go to my grandma house and get the dinner my mom put to the side for me. I still have this cold and it's making me cough wild crazy, i thought i would feel better because i took a theral flu but guess not. Oh yeah yesterday we made over $500 for my friend and he was so happy, that made me feel so much better. His mother funeral is Tuesday, i want to go to support him but I'll feel uncomfortable being there and not knowing his mother. My birthday is next Sunday and my twin is so excited but i don't feel like that. Hopely i start to feel better during the week. Later everybody enjoy your vacation.