Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hola

Hey what's up guys? Hope you guys are doing well. I haven't been around the blog for a little while but now i am, and everything is going well with me. My Spring break was good, i had a get together with my friends, and i slept a lot. I went to the Sterling Mine in New Jersey with my class and it was fun. But it was a little scary at first because the mine is old, and a little muddy, but it was cool though. They have a fluorescent room where the lights were off and you could see yourself in different colors and see rocks in rainbow colors too, that was the most fun of all! The worst part of the trip was when i got car sick and that sucks, and since then I've been really sick. Well guys i can't write too much because i feel sick so hasta la vista lol... xoxo