Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Busy Busy!!!!

Today was a good day, the weather was nice, i got out of school early but that's every Wednesday and my day was good and stress free so far. I got my report card today, i got all A,s but one B but hey i am going to do better next report card. I also got my transcript i got all my credits, a really good average but my regents grade is horrible. I'm taking them all over in June, i was been suppose to get the regents exams book to practice with them but I'm going to get them the end of this week or definitely next week. Yesterday my school counselor told me i was selected to apply for this summer program at Syracuse New York that will give me 6 college credits by taking college classes. But she told me at third period, so i had to rush and write a essay, fill out the application and get two typed recommendations all by the end of the day. While doing that i had to go to some of my classes and try to get my friend to fix the computer for i could edit and print my essay. Luckily i finish it by the end of the day. Then tomorrow and Friday for the whole school day and a little bit after i am going to be out doing something with my VE class. I'm happy but a little worry because Friday is trade fair but I'm not sure that my company is ready for it. We could do it though, i believe in us. And this is not all of what i have to do for the week, it's more. See busy busy busy, later though .