Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In A Days Work

Hey HL blogger checking in again I hope all of you are doing well and your health is on point . Today was an exciting day Stephenie , Dyehma and I had gone out on a PO'S ; I have always been fascinated with seeing people in HL in their environment or field . I was proud of how professional the crew I was working with was . They are so young and have so much promise ha ha listen to me talking like I am grown . I have also seen myself grow as a videographer , that's the whole point of being in Harlem Live to grow and improve your craft. The residents that were interviewed gave positive feed back , some gave different points of view on the subject we asked them about. By the way we asked them their thoughts on having the pope come to AMERICA . Remember spring break is coming by so don't get lazy and hand in all your assignments in school.

XoXo