Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring break

Hello everybody, my vacation is going good so far. The weather is nice, what more could we ask for.  But my vacation is going so fast and i don't want it to because i need a vacation. Today i am at Harlemlive, we are fixing up and everything. I missed the trip earlier today but selly said they going to go on another one. This week i been studying to take all my regents for i could take them all over and get real high grades on them. I been thinking of my future lately, i really want to be successful in life. I decided i want to be a lawyer at a good law firm. I am still thinking 0f what college to go to, but i think i want to go out the state though. I have to decide by the end of the summer for i could sign up for finical aid and scholarships. Hopely i get a full scholarships, that would be so good. Later everybody hope u enjoy the rest of your week.