Monday, April 7, 2008

Hey

Hey guys, what'z up? I haven't painted in so long and on saturday we were painting HL's walls. It was fun because we were all together and the weather couldn't have been better. Little by little we'll be making this place prettier. My weekend was great i had couple of surprises that were very unexpected, and that made me a happier person. My birthday is on Wednesday, I'm so excited because I will be spending time with my friends and important people in my life plus I'm getting my phone back Omg i can't wait no more lol. It's like a part of me was missing!!!, but soon the wait will be over. Steph, Angelica, Nana and me we all went story hunting and we found couple of interesting stories that will be working on. Well i gotta go but until my next blog stay safe. xoxo