Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Excited for SUMMER.

The weather has been getting nicer everyday (excluding today,) and camp is right around the corner :)

I'm sad that I won't be at HarlemLive for about 2 months, but this is my last year as a camper at camp, so im super DUPER excited to be going for such a long period of time. I go to an awesome camp named Morry's camp, and this is my seventh year going.

In present time, I'm working hard to get A's in ALL my classes, and leave my sophomore year feeling good about what I've accomplised.

I've also been thinking about some new story topics, and the one that sounds the most interesting right now is going to the Drug Peace March. I don't know much about it, but I'm pretty sure it involves people supporting the legalization of marijuana. Crazy stuff.