Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tragedies and Mishaps Part 3

I swear, my tragedies and mishaps just seem to continue. Like I just don't understand why my week is so tragical. When I come to HL, my mishaps and tragedies just go away. But when I leave they start up all over again. Uggghhh I just don't understand. Today didn't start off great, it was a very gloomy day for me. But it was fixed when I went to this musical called Passing Strange. It was a great. I was kind of a rock musical. Very loud and live. Lots of lights and its also funny. I ended with a headache after the show. Mostly because I was right next to the speaker. So other I don't want to get into much detail this week. But yeah and to top it all off i have 3 projects due. I hope I will be able to get done. Well Thats All Folks

Pristine Signing Out

PS Here's A Picture Of The Musical