Thursday, April 3, 2008

FINALLY

Hey HL bloggers , It's me Divi again I brought good news to the village . We have seen Jay-z and Beyonce's secret relationship since 2000. Well maybe not seen it as much , but their together an strategically stay out of the lime light as a couple . Now it's been alleged that they have filled for a marriage license . I personally think they make a great power couple they have worked hard for their success. It's always nice to have someone to share that love with . I hope they do get married and give the public a wedding to talk about . Harlem Live on Wednesday April 2,2008 was an enlightening day I was taught vital steps needed on a video program . I love video since I have been doing it I have a whole different respect for editors they are no joke.

Signing Out,
Divi