Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Almost over

Hi everybody i been cool but i haven't been in Harlemlive in like a week. I have a reason for that though i been studying and just plain busy but i am back now. I still need some new story ideas, i have some but not sure if they are good. I am goin to work on that though hopefully soon. School is almost over thank goodness but then i have to take regents. I failed Global History so i have to take that over, i hate Global but love US History. I just hope i pass all of them with high grades because i am tired of them. Yes again school is almost over but i am going to be a senior next year, i just want to rewind back to freshman year it was the best. Being a junior is hard and tiring but i have it down pact and now it is over, i will get over it though. This weather was so hott i was so over it but today was kind of alright so now i am cool with it. I am going to speak to you all later because i need to work on new story ideas.