Friday, June 27, 2008

My Sooo Called LIfe

My SO called life yep that's right ..my Family says I'm so ungrateful...and they are so right .. i Am an ungrateful 17 year old ... I had everything in the world that i wanted, a mother that loved me , a mother that would do anything for me ... but When u get older you feel that you don't need that motherly Help any more , and you just don't want her in your business. So i us to fight my mother When she tried to get too damn close to me. I didn't want her to come in my room anymore without knocking i didn't want her to come in the bath room if i was in their changing i just didn't want her near me ... i was out of control and i just didn't care. I told my mother everyday that i hated her .. i told her it was her fault why me and my brothers father left her .. and that she would have to leave with it for the rest of her life .. After 4 months i guess she couldn't do it any more so she just sends me away like always... .....