Monday, June 16, 2008

Six flags trip.

well today i am kind of worried because i wanted my little brother to go to six flags but richard being so richard right now. But i hope he will give my brother the chance to go i mean he is a little bit fat but is not like if he is going to take two seats plus i want him to go because he have never been to six flags and my parents cant take him because they always busy and stuff so i thought this was a great opportunity for him to go but will see at 6:00 p.m what richard decide i mean there is room. Another thing is that i am so happy that school ended because i already want to be a junior and also because now i get to sleep late and wake up late. i am also happy because i know i pass all my classes and stuff so is a pretty good thing. so i see you my people.


Take care....