Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yes to Graduation

I will be graduating tomorrow. I'm so glad. I was happy that my name wasn't on the list of non-graduates. I really did not have to worry anyways because I know I did well in all of my classes. I know the students that is not graduating was embarrassed to hear their name on the list and everyone hearing it as well. I so glad that our robes don't look cheap like I've seen other school robes. I made sure I got the numbers of all my friends so we can keep in contact. I will miss economics class because our teacher really taught us. He didn't just go by the guidelines of the book like so many other teachers have done. He added documentaries, newspaper articles and other things as well. He really provided us with an education in economics and government as well. There are not to many teachers especially in " NEW YORK" that really teach their students and that there are students that enjoy going to that class. I remember one time I had a doctor's appointment and I had to leave early. I went to school just to attend his class and left. I wonder if he Knows that. Lol. That's the only positive part of Randolph that I appreciate. Soon I will be starting another major chapter in my life.