Monday, June 2, 2008

On my mind today

I will be alone for a few days because my mother and sister went to pick up my little sister's dogs to bring here during the summer. I will spend less hours during these days because I will have to tidy up the house for them. I am also glad that I have a few weeks to stay at that crummy school because I'm tired of the crummy teachers and the stupid students at that place. I want out! I' m also glad that I will be going away to college because I won't have to see the scum that live in my neighborhood anymore.What a bunch of pathetic, disease ridden people! I will not have to see them and hopefully my mother will find an apartment soon so my siblings won't won't have to endure living around the "inferior class". Hopefully the email editor sent the article back so you all can see for what I have to go through.