Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What happen in six flags stays in six flags...LOL

OMG six flags trip was on fire!!! i had so much fun and i so want to thanks rich for letting my brother go. Well i love six flags every time i go i never get tired of going in the rides. I have to say that there were some whack rides like the new ride THE DARK KNIGHT i think that was a waste of time i spend like 1 hour to get on it and it was not worth it. Well i finally got to go in the kinda ka which was exiting because is the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world so i had to ride it and i am not going to say i was not scared because i was really scare specially when we was waiting to go up that thing. Well selli missed it for being so a scary cat. Well my favorites rides were Kinda ka, el toro, superman,Batman and of course the nitro. My neck hurts because of el toro because i thought i was going to hit the wood and i kept pulling my head down so now my neck hurts. Well i got to say that The American scream machine was so not cool because it go kennequa and me sick. Well i had a lot of fun in six flags.
Thanks selli and Rich.