Saturday, June 28, 2008

First weekend after graduation

I'm here alone at HL today. Hopefully the email-editor finished editing my article so I can post it on the site. Hopefully everyone will be great that are hear during the summer. The people that I have met that will be here received my stamp of approval. They don't appear to be offensive or rude like some people no offense but like [ Nyiesha ]. I hope there won't be any of those people here neither. I also don't want to here any nationalistic offensive jokes because I'm not holding my thoughts back no more. If you want to be rude and say prejudice stuff and feel that it's okay then my opinion of your character should be all right as well. This month is the last month for points. I might still write some articles during the summer but not commit to a team because I still want to do the video and article regarding Colombia. Let the Summer Media Challenge begin.