Friday, June 20, 2008

The fat lady finally song

Omg its finally over, no more regents. I took six regents in 3 days i am so exhausted i want to be in my bed right now but i am here at HL. Thank goodness no more school just summer vacation yes. I was glad i went to six flags it was so much fun. And it took the stress from me before i took the regents. Today when i leave i am going to go eat and hang out with my friends, i am hungry because all i had was a bowl of cereal since this morning. I think Sherilyn is coming today if not I'm going to leave in a little. I will be back on Monday though when i am all restored. Tomorrow i am going to a college mentor program, that will really hope me because i am lost of what college i want to attend. Hope it goes good as well as my summer. Enjoy your weekend I am out later.