Thursday, June 26, 2008

These schools are pathetic.

I was glad that I graduated yesterday from that rotten school. There were a few people that was cool but overall it was a rotten experienced. The first two years at that school was hell, junior year I had some pathetic bum broke reject Marc Anthony for an English teacher. His name was Mr. Colmenares and he was a nut. He would bring all his issues to school and take it out on his students. One thing I wanted to add was that these schools don't want students to view their records. They will either B.S you by saying that you are not allowed to see them or your parents have to fill out a request. I just graduated and this stink bum smut in the record room gives me an attitude when I asked to see my records. Then she tells me that I can only see a certain portion of my records. What type of sense is that? Then she says that my records are not in any of the cabinets. Now if a students records ( a really important record) was not in the place it supposed to be, you would be shocked and worried. Now this old dusty funky piece of filth just says she don't know where is at. I know she will be shocked when I come there tomorrow. I am also going to bring a copy of the federal law that was enacted in 1974 I believe that guarantees every student and guardian the right to see them. Hopefully, I can get in contact with someone I know today so they can accompany me to obtain these records. If they still refuse, a lawsuit will be the next step. I should write an editorial about this as well.