Friday, June 13, 2008

Started off bad but now it's good

Today i woke up thinking it will be a good day but i guess not. My brother was finally coming out of the hospital today so i was so happy but i had his IPOD since mines broke. When i went to go charge it this morning it fell and broke, i was so upset and mad at myself. He had trust me to take care of it but look at what i did. I was scared and too disappointed to tell him so my day at school was kind of bad but toward the end of the day i was starting to feel better. My sister told him for me and he was cool about and he said i didn't have to pay for the whole thing we will just go half and half. I thought he will be mad cause he been sick and all but he wasn't. So my day turned around and been good ever since, hopefully it will stay that way.