Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Shemriff is in town!

Hey Ladies and Gents,

As you all know, I've been involved with HL for a HOT minute! Throughout my many, many, many years here at the LIVE, this is my first time working as a paid member of staff. To be honest, I don’t even think I was old enough to get paid. Its about time HL pays me for my duties...I've been slaving for free for 11 years...lol

There is a lot in store for HL this summer and I'm committed to work hard, have fun and share my abilities. I decided to start with my organizational talents...just take a look around the work space and see if you notice any slight differences. If you're spending less time tripping over wires and breaking laptops (Stef), then I have done my job! That’s just the beginning, this week I'm committed to spending many hours watching YouTube videos and eating peanut butter, don’t worry we have plenty to spear, thank you Selly :-)

Overall, I'm excited to be here supporting the organization that transformed my life. I'm primarily here to support Rich and Selly with the Media Challenge, teach some classes and eat. It me up if you need anything.

- Shem