Friday, June 27, 2008

I hate shady people

I hate when people try to play games with me. Today I went back to school to find out about my records because when I went thursday the no-count slide in record keeping told me that my records was not there which I highly doubt because how could an important document such as a student's record be missing and you are not concerned. When I went back today I saw her in the office and the stink scutta gives me the stink eye. My guidance counselor went back there to find the record and she tells her the same mess. The guidance counselor told me to come back Monday and she will look for it herself. That women in Records a.k.a Ms. Nuñez aka dirty scutta stinks she slick but I will write a complaint against her if I receive those records. I also will write an editorial about the school and expose them for everything from the lousy staff to the mismanagement of the school funding. They have messed with the right one. The whore of records think she is hard but I am harder. Dumb rag. I'm glad I graduated from that crap pad a.k.a A. Philip Randolph Campus High School of City College.