Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The truth about my neighborhood

There are some people that believe that I might have exaggerated a little  about my building but I don't think I have put enough to make it stand out. These people have no life. They will sit on a bench for hours. There are more drug dealers than crackheads in the neigborhood. Drug dealers range from the age 14 to 50+. The residents not only in  building 40 but in the other buildings as well use their elevators for prostitution. If the junkies don't have money to pay the drug dealer, the drug dealer forces them to have sex with them in the staircase. These people don't have no-class in any aspect. One time I had to wait until a drugdealer finished making a transaction with a
 junkie. The people encourage their children to fight. If you are not like them, they spread filthy roomers and try to start fights with you. They may also follow at times in order to find out more about your life. The people are filthy and have no destination. It's embarrassing to tell people that I live around such disgusting disease ridden people. I will be so glad when my mother finds another apartment or find a lawyer to sue for prior injustices. Maybe I should write a memior about living around the inferior people. What you think HL?