Monday, June 2, 2008

..::Untitled::..

It makes me wonder. Wonder about what if. What if I would of stayed. Stayed that night. With the stars gleaming and the moon trying to shine as bright as the sun. The night was cool with the crisp air blowing through my hair. I laid there in the sweet smelling grass. Staring into the sky. Laying next to me was love. Whispering in my ear that we will always be together. If I stay be its side, it will forever be the one I trust. I then turn to love and whisper "please don't give pain". Love then caress me and says I can't promise you that. I then began to think should I stay or go. And I get it and kiss love on the cheek. I slowly walk away and not once did I turn around. As I walk I prayed that love would chase after to me and to my surprise, it didn't. Once again I became one of it's victim.