Friday, March 28, 2008

..::2 Centz::..

Hey folks...unfortunately I wont be in for the staff meeting tonight (Im so sad b/c I really like going to these)...but anyways I wanna add my 2 Centz anyways....I want to remind everyone that MOVIE NIGHT will be next Friday April [something] I got a few DVD's from Nick News that should be very interesting/informative to watch, maybe we could even do a discussion after each one? What do ya'll think??? I Also want to remind everyone that we are going to paint the outside area of HarlemLIVE next Saturday!!! Get your paint brushes/old clothes ready b/c its gonna be alot of fun!....ok, ok you guys could get pizza that day.... :-)
Last but not least I want to discuss the RNC and the DNC they are both during the summer and one is in Minnesota, and the other is in Denver. I want you guys to go! (not all of you obviously!) But maybe 4 or 6 of you guys. We are currently soliciting funding and the way you guys could help is by going out and doing stories!!! Get out to events!!!! Get HarlemLIVE back out there!! the more ppl see us, the more likely it is that someone will want to TAKE u with them to these Conventions, that's what happened in 2004 to 3 students! Ask Tyrell he was one of them!!!! Nyeisha and Dyeemah could talk to you more about this. I was talking to them about it last night.
I am getting ready for my trip....I'll see you all on Monday!!! ..::besos::..