Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tragedies and Mishaps Part 2

Just like I said I would, I am about to tell you the tragedies and mishaps that I dealt with on Friday. My morning actually went well, until my dean approached me. I was supposed to have in-house suspension for coming late. (Yes, I have in-house for being late. That's real stupid) But anyways, I was supposed to start on wednesday, but instead she tells me yesterday that I was gonna start. I'm thinking to myself "She can't be serious, she is trying to ruin my friday". And den that was the beginning of my tragedy. I began to get a sharp pain going through my head. So I was giving off an serious attitude towards her. Then she tells my friend and I that we'll start monday when we come back. So from then on, I had the most serious headache. It wasn't that bad until after lunch. Like it was so serious that I hardly could focus and tears were falling from my eyes. I had to leave school early because all the students yelling and the staff being loud made it worse. So I went home and just laid down in my bed for hours. I took some medicine but to me it felt like it wasn't working. My headache began to get better around 10 pm. Which made me feel a bit better. So basically that was my main and biggest tragedy of the day. The results of this was, I missed a few lessons in school, I missed the staff meeting(which I am sorry for) and from when arrived home to 10 pm, the only thing I could do is lay in my bed. Luckily for me I had someone to kind of be my maid. ^_^
So that's all for now.

Pristine Signing Out