Thursday, March 27, 2008

untitled

Hey what's up it me Angie here at Harlem Live finishing up some really big project. It been really hard lately because it so crowed here at Harlem Live but I finally got a moment to Blog about what's going on. First, REPORT CARDS man I wish I could just burn mine it suck big time! I got an 85 in journalism class, 75 in math, 75 in gym, 85 in English, 55 in u.s history, 85 in work study,85 in earth science, and oh yeah a 65 in Spanish my native language ironically! and to top it all off I  still can't finish my interracial couple story because RICHARD!!! keep putting me in class which are NOT bad but I haven't done any stories in along time. Man was my week been shitty but I'll live after what can't kill you makes you stronger. So that's all from this end I'll keep you posted.