Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Experience

Well today's experience was very different from my first experience going out to approach a POS (person on the street). My first time when I went to approach a POS I was kind of nervous. Many people turned us down, which made me a bit frustrated because it was very cold outside. Though we were able to get a few people that had no problem with us interviewing them and video taping them. The people that we interviewed had so interesting things to say about the issue with ex-governor Spitzer and the scandal. I was just seeing how I should interview the POS that I would approach and how to deal with rejection and people that are immature. As for my second experience, I actually did something. We went to a rally for charter schools. The reporters didn't get much about what was going on, but I did get some pictures. At the end of this post I will put two pictures sup showing what I got. So as for me being here at HarlemLive, I really like it. I don't feel uncomfortable and nobody makes me feel that way either. Well I'm done for now. Pristine signing out