Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday

My weekend went by so fast it went right before my eyes. Now it's the beginning of the week it's a MONDAY, i feel so drowsy thinking about the rest of the long week. I don't know why i am always drowsy i need to talk to my doctor about that cause it's so annoying. I have so much to do in school this week and tonight i have a speech to do that's due tomorrow in us history. That's why i wasn't going to come to harlem live today but i think i could do it in like a hour or less hopely when i get home. In my VE class we have to get ready for the trade fair next week, we are so far behind hopely we will catch up and blow everybody away. In English i have a essay to do in class tomorrow in second period, that's to early. Everyday in science i have a quiz, test and homework, my teacher is so crazy. This is just part of what i have to do this week. OMG it's a MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!