Friday, March 14, 2008

Feeling of Accomplishment!

Hey there, How are you guys doing? How does it feel to be rewarded for something that you worked so hard for? It just feels amazing, right!. I'm a senior and this year I'm not going to lie has been the most stressful for me than any other in my high school career. Everybody says is the easier one and the most relaxing one, but no!! those people are wrong. Just applying to colleges and filling out all those applications are so stressful that you think you will go insane. And once that's done waiting for the acceptances letter is even worse because you don't know if the school you want to go to will accept you, nothing is secure in this process not even if you have the highest grades in school.

Well today though i feel i reached that feeling of accomplishment!. I got accepted to Syracuse University Newhouse School of Public Communications, one of the most competitive university to get into to study communications. I'm so happy and excited because i got accepted, the top 1 in my top 5 list. So you can imagine how i feel. Is like all the work you have done through out your high school years has been finally acknowledge, and your dreams and goals are a step closer to become reality.

As you can see this was the start of a great weekend for me and i hope that your weekend will be as good as mine or even better. Relax and get some sleep, all of us need it after a whole week of school work and stress. Take care and see you soon!!!!
xoxo