Monday, March 3, 2008

Senior Year

To be honest Senior Year isn't all that it's claimed to be , for starters the classes are extremely boring . Unlike any other year the re seems to be a prolonged wait for it to end faster. I am currently in my second semestor passed all my classes the first , which means no summer school for me . I happy that finally I have a decent schedule , all four years my schedule has been like a 9-5 job. On a good note I had a bad incident with a cassette recorder , being a techie is no joke . Being the genius that I am all I did was call the sony comapany . They were very helpful asked for to much personal info but it's ok they got the job fixed . I had to stay on the phone for 20-40 minutes at least it felt like an hour . When your waiting for an answer on the other line you better have a good ear. What do I mean? Sometimes you can't tell if the person accidently hung up on you if you focus the back ground noise throws you of an then it clicks yep their on board . Most people don't have patience to stay on line long enough to hear for what they need to listen to . Haha to them I did and for it I now know how to fix my own error tehe. The real funny thing was that all I had to do was completely turn it off then restart it like a computer . "Todays lesson was good things come to does who wait".