Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Class!!!

Today at HL had a class with Katie and i learn a lot of thing like that the stories need to have the 5 W'S and we also learn interviewing techniques that was to ask good questions and to always take notes. I am planning to apply what i learn on my stories to make them better and improve them. I also will apply them when i go to interview somebody and ask them good questions. On a future class i will like to talk about what can we do when we don't have anything else to say.

The class was really fun because most of the thing i learn today i already knew it from my journalism class in school like the 7 elements of news that are Proximity, Timeliness, Conflict, Significance, Human interest,prominence and Relevance. We also talk about from were we can get stories ideas. This class help me a lot because it improve my journalism skills and refresh my memory by talking about what i learn in my journalism class.


By take care!!!