Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Drama Day

Hey guys, hope you're week has been full of accomplishments. Well today was a very interesting day in my school, full of Drama from everywhere. One of my teachers had some confrontations with one of my friends because of the unfairness that goes in his class about the grades he distributed which are not fair for the most part. Then my guy friends can't stop being guys and got into so much trouble with some kids from another school that wanted to make a big fight, etc for the dumbest reason ever. Guys do not listen or learn so i was really pissed off at my friends for acting so immature and so childish. They never care about themselves and that's sad. Plus is so dumb for them to be getting into trouble when we have two months left of our senior year and where their graduation could be on the line if they misbehave. But whatever life keeps on...
I'm so excited because i have a new baby cousin. Her name is Isabella and she was born yesterday at 10:30 PM. We were all up last night when her dad called us and told us what we've been waiting for days. She came out healthy and beautiful, all we wanted. For my spring break i will go see her in Miami, and I'm so excited about it. Yeahh :)