Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another blog!!

Hey Was Up !!
Its me Stephanie here at HL. Today at HL i learn how to use a camera a little bit and today and this week i have met new people here at HL. I am also confused because really have ideas of what my next story will be about but i actually don't know which one to do o f they are good enough. My email editor has also help me out giving me ideas that they think will be good for me to write about. Today in school there was nothing much i was just being a good girl studying. I am happy this week because daylight saving time begins this saturday so now it will darkens later than now and is something i like because is depressing seeing darkness at 5:30 PM. I am also really happy because my mother is coming soon and i really miss her!!!.

well see you and remember to change your clock this SUNDAY 9th!!!!