Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My time consumers

I have alot of things that I'm dealing with this week. I have to be at Fordham university for the Model United Nations security council with my partner. I was so freaked out at first because I thought I had to do major research until I looked through the packet of information that I received and discovered that I had information regarding the situation that I have to addressed. I was surprised at the length of meetings 8am- 5:30 Pm for 2 days and 7 hours on Saturday. Also my colleagues and I have to get the proposal together to present it in April at City Hall. I would like to do a powerpoint presentation for that. I would like to finish my first print story next week.
I want to also have my story regarding the Malcolm X discussion done my next week as well.