Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Tragedies And Mishaps"

Well its been a week since my reliable friend was put to rest. [R.I.P. My Glasses] Ughhhh it kind of been okay without my glasses, but I really miss seeing everything clearly. But no worries, I am going to the optometrist on Monday. So my vision will be restored soon. Now as for my week, it hasn't been going the way I wanted it to. Today is actually Day 3 of Tragedies and Mishaps. It all truly started on Tuesday, when I tried to help out my friend and in the end we both got in trouble. After that each day have either been filled with mishaps, tragedies or both. So basically you can see why this blog title is "Tragedies And Mishaps". So today's mishap happened this morning when I got out the shower. I slipped on the soap and bust my @$$. Yes that can actually happen and it doesn't only happen in cartoons. I also had a tragedy. This morning I bought french toast and sausage, which I couldn't wait to eat. When I arrived at school, I was told that I had to put my food in my locker because food wasn't allowed upstairs on the 2nd or 3rd floor. So I had to hide this big carton in my bag and sneak it upstairs. I was really hoping that my english teacher was in school because she allows us to eat. But I was out of luck because she wasn't there and there was only one place where I can eat my breakfast that was getting cold quickly. So I ran to the bathroom, closed the door and opened up the carton that contained a meal that I was about to quickly eat. So yes I ate in the bathroom and I didn't like it at all. To me that was a serious tragedy. So thats all for now. Hope you like reading my blog. I'll hit you up tomorrow with any updates.

Pristine Signing Out