Monday, March 31, 2008

April is right around the corner

Tomorrow is the first day of April, yessssss! I was waiting for April because it's the month when the weather starts to get good. When the weather is good then i am good, it's less to worry about. I become less tired and less lazy. And i need that boost to really get focus especially in school. This is my junior year, i need to get high grades on all my regents and decide what college i want to go to. For i could start trying to get scholarships and all that. I'm not even sure what career path i want to go toward. Maybe a doctor or lawyer or journalist or even take on business. But i think i am going to be a lawyer, I'm good in that field that's what everybody tells me. I have a little time to think about it though. I think i have it under control because I'm getting that April boost yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!