Friday, March 14, 2008

Zeaky in the House!


This week I learned how to work with the video camera, zooming in and out. At first it was difficult because there are a lot of buttons on the camera. But Matthew taught me a lot about the camera. My first images were people out on the street, based on the Governor resigning, and about Patterson taking his place. The majority of people agree with this. It was very cold that day, my hands were freezing. But we got the job done. I was working with Dyemah and Luz.

I think this is a great program cuz I'm getting experience on film that I always wanted to do. I hope I can gain greater knowledge on editing and using the camera.

The whole program is great for kids that want to follow their dreams. It's a great experience. I think everybody here is down to earth. Everybody is cool, outspoken and friendly.

We cook, we went shopping. I picked out a few items. Tonight I cooked shrimp.

I'm thankful for this program and I wish they could have a program like this for each and every borough.