Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ledes Class With Katie

Yesterday katie came again. Hiiiiii Again Katie. She taught us about about ledes and the different types of ledes. the two different types are hard ledes and soft ledes. I knew some stuff that she was teaching in my journalism class in school but there were some stuff she was teaching that I've never even heard of. I learned that a soft ledes catches the readers attention while hard ledes doesn't. She taught us basically you can say she taught us about the different lede approches. Like how there is the compqre and contrast and then and now ledes. I especially liked the fact that after her class she took the time out her busy schedule to read my first story. Because of her opinion and lesson she taught I am now able to make my first story much much better.