Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Unprofessional Assumation

  Unprofessional assumation is un-reasonable assuming, and when someone assume something, they are truly making an ass out of u and me. Because Rich seen that my myspace was not logged out yesterday, he assumed that i dont do work. to tell you the truth, I log onto my myspace to have it up while i do my work, and as im doin my work i go back and forth when my work page is either loading or if I'm done. But Im never done with anything im doing. 
The Unprofessional part is when you don't ask the person you are assuming about their side of the story. Especially if the person your assuming about is an employee. If I get fired for a small thing like unprofessional assumation, Boy oh boy will i make a big deal about. 

                                                            I hope this blog make up for all the rest!