Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another day

Just finished a memoir class with Tamara as the instructor. I had to write a few ideas about the song "21 questions" by 50 cent. I was in 3rd grade when this song was released and I actually like 50 cent then. That song is definitely a throwback, and bought back lots of memories. The line where he said "I LOVE YOU LIKE A FAT KID LOVE CAKE" will always stick out to me because I was one of those fat kids that loved cake. I must say I used to hate that part, I was somewhat offended. I'm over it now. 

Today was pretty slow. We had a couple people here but things were crazy. My week has been really crazy and I've been super busy. I missed moot court yesterday and today and our competition is on the 25th and the 2nd. During the break, we'll practiced. However, I'll be at school tomorrow at the assembly to honor thy HarlemLive. I must go, its getting late and BRAD owes me mula.