Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stephanie's nutrition plan A.K.A Diet!!!!

OMG i am so proud of myself because on Monday i started my diet..but i don't like it to call it a diet but i called t "Stephanie's nutrition plan".I know i am not fat but summer time is coming and i am going to DR and i dont want to come with 20 more pounds than what i have now because then i WILL be really fat. My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds but if i lose 10 i will be more than happy. This nitrition plan have been really hard to follow because i have always hated vegetables and now i have to get use to them and it is not easy because i cant get them through my system. I weighted 153 pounds the last time i weighted myself and now i weighted mysef today i have lost 2-3 pounds and that is a bug accomplishement because this is the longest time i been on a "DIET". My doctor totally disagree with me and says that i am at a healthy weight but i dont feel confortable with myself and in DR i will be going to beaches and rivers and pools and i have to look fit because if not i am not going to enjoy myself.