Monday, February 2, 2009

Today

Well today is my last day of the regents week vacations. Today i was suppose to go pick up my report card and my new program but like i went to sleep at 6AM i woke up at 8:00 something an then i went back to sleep thinking that i was going to wake up on time to go to school but guess what?.. i woke up at 3PM and by that time i couldn't go because school was close, so tomorrow i will see how i get my report card and program. Today was also a pretty quite day because only me and "smiles"came to HL today. I am also so happy because its february!!! and that means that March is coming meaning that spring is coming and if spring is coming summer is on his way..YAY!! and if summer comes it means that i am closer to the date i go to DR, and trust me i miss DR so much,much,much. bye!!!