Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Just Discovered Photo booth!


       Photo booth is awesome! I was going to blog about starting a new semester, but then I got distracted by Photo booth! It's awesome, seriously. But I guess I will talk about starting the new semester because I have nothing else to say about Photo booth, even though it's awesome. 

         Yesterday was the first day of a new semester at my school. It's really exciting to have a fresh start. I am really determined to get all A's this semester, even though my grades from last semester weren't that bad either. I did a lot better on my finals than I thought I would. I got a 100% on my history exam! I couldn't believe it, and I still can't. The only exam that I didn't do well on was my math exam, which I'm happy that I didn't fail. Today a woman came into my advisory to speak to us about the college essay. Preparing for the college process has basically become my life--not that I'm complaining, it's actually kind of exciting! 

Well, I got to go, I'm taking a class now!