Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm back ^_^

Well I'm back and a lot has happened since I was last here. I found out that someone bought a dog here. I recently found out I might be allergic to dogs. It's weird. Like If I'm in a small room with a big dog, like a Pit bull, I start sneezing. And if the dog licks me, my skin gets red in that area(from a prior experience). Its not that bad though, the skin thing anyway. If Its a smaller dog, like Selly's I don't get a reaction. I don't want to take any chances by letting it touch me. And someone is here I never seen before. It is really dead right now, but It' a little more peaceful. Due to an absence because of the CTE meeting, I had to make up a test. That's why I was so late today. There was something I was supposed to go to today, and I missed it. 
I got two offers to college. One to The University Of Hartford and Penn State. Those are my top schools currently. Idk which to choose. Hopefully other colleges will give me more money and that is where I will go. HarlemLive really helped me write my personal statement. I mentioned a lot about HarlemLive in my personal statement. It has really helped me. Thanks HarlemLive =D. I would've came last week, but It was a break and I took it. Sorry guys. And A few minutes ago I got really emotional. We started with talking about apartments, to a dogs to my father. I don't feel like writing out all the little details. I felt like I was about to cry, but thats good, because I don't talk about my deep feelings to people, and keep it to myself. Then Rich started making us laugh, so I felt better. It felt a little good to get it out. Thanks Selly for the idea for a memoir. I'm gonna enjoy getting my feelings out. Any way time to start calling up people about the event tomorrow.

Ps: I have 2 nicknames. I'm growing tired of always getting called tamarra. I like my name in all but I just want to be called my nicknames.
Marra and Tammy Ram