Thursday, February 5, 2009

Currently...

Well lets see. My story isn't posted yet, but hopefully it will be tomorrow or Monday. My other story needs to get edited. It's almost done, it just needs a little more work. I really hate my new schedule, I really do. Its making me depressed, and I'm not exaggerating.  I just wished I got out of school earlier, and be with my friends. I miss them already. Well this is life, and I'm going to have to deal with it. Back to HarlemLive stuff. I took a memoir class with Katherine on Tuesday, and I really enjoyed it. I'm getting the hang of writing better memoirs, and I will write one soon, its just a matter of a subject to base my writing on. I also taught the same class yesterday, and I thought i did a mediocre job, but Rich and Selly congratulated me on how well I did. I feel like EIC again and it feels amazing.
 I am also getting the hang of the video stuff. It is really simple, there are just many steps involved with learning and editing. I can say I can edit video, but I need a bit of a refresher course. I really want to go on a story, The process of writing and going out on stories excites and interests me. I at first thought writing stories would be difficult, but the process is really easy, when I figured out what to do. We also have a new student, Angie. She seems like she would be a good addition to HarlemLive. She seemed to like the memoir class yesterday, and was very attentive. Anyway, I'm gonna try to email this place back to get the story set up for the 23rd of February. I guess that's it for now.