Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Dying Slowly Still But I'm Back


Urggggggggg! Even though I've been slowly dying this week. I happy to now announce that I'm still alive and back at HL. I'm still  in so much freaking pain though. I feel like pulling my hair out. Smh. Like last night wasn't a good night for me at all besides the person who I was with I just thought I was dying. Everything was seriously just killing me. I was SOOOOOOOO freaking hungry, my head was hurting for MADDDDDDDDD long, and I had the ONLYYYYYYY cramps. I thought my life was over. And then my AP English teacher ODed on on us and gave us MADDDDD homework for no reason like we don't have a life other than school. I was so pissed. When I was with my friend or whatever I was still in pain but at least I had something to keep my mind off of  all my pains and troubles. I got a half ass massage it felt so good. Like I love massages when I'm in pain. I don't know it just like relieves me and I love it. The person was doing a good job but they was being lazy and doing the job half ass so I can only imagine if they was doing it seriously. Ahhhh Man! But I can't freaking believe Valentine's Day is on Saturday. Where is all the love? Like everybody I know is hoping that it hurry up and pass by or they are all depressed or there's just a whole bunch of hate between people when this is suppose to be a time of love and appreciate the love you give and the love you get from others. Smh. Well I don't know about you other people but I'm happy and I am looking forward to Valentine's Day. Not just because I have plans it just I love the holiday as a whole and what it represents. You don't necessarily need or are mandated to spend time with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Technically the holiday isn't just for couples. You just suppose to spend it with someone you love family or friend. Oh yeah and excuse my so called ghetto language but I just had to kind of over exaggerate things a little because I really had to further extend how bad I was feeling.

OVER AND OUT!
THIS IS CHARISMA
 AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY 
BLOGGED OUT!
:-)