Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HarlemLIVE : My First Day!!!

Walking down 123rd street was already something familiar to me. Harlem is my hometown. It was just Christian, Beonka, and I. I was so excited to come to this program that Christian always talks about. I grew up on the whole after-school programs thing. What I like about it, is that you learn many different things including fun activities and you meet really incredible people. When we get right in the front of the door, I just suddenly became or suddenly just felt... nervous. So we walk in to this place and everyone's so nice, but I was still nervous. So Christian just explains everything about HarlemLIVE to Beonka and I... and now I'm writing a Blog on my first day here. So now I'm just waiting to see what's going down... or up. I hope that I'll really like it here.

P.S. I am not only here for my friends Richard!!!