Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick days at Hl...

My nose is stuffy, and today my voice is gone. Well not completely and I can still speak, but it hurts when I yawn and my voice is hoarse and low. My voice goes on and off, like its good one minute, then when I start talking a lot, it goes back to bad. It also kinda hurts when I laugh too much, kinda hard not to laugh when I'm extra giggly. I just have to stay silent to get better. When it goes from hot to cold too fast, I get sick, I think my mom or brother was sick, and my sister doesn't do dishes well. What I mean when I say this is if someone in my house is sick, and the dishes aren't done good and thoroughly, some of the germs from the icky person are still there... I think it was a combo of all these things. I was really planning on teaching a class today. What good timing that was. I can probably do it tomorrow or just wait until next week. That class was really fun too. I even thought about how I was gonna teach it. Weird, but oh well. I'm about to get my  HEAF story up so thats good. If you guys really need me, Im gonna type it to you or write it to you. Hope i feel better and have my lovely voice back, until then, enjoy me not talking.